Monday, March 30, 2009

Movies

So, I have been going to a lot of movies since my wife has gotten here to be with me. I will be adding movies to this list as we see more. As for now this is what I remember so far that we have seen.


Paul Blart: Mall Cop
Bedtime Stories
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li
Race to Witch Mountain
The Day the Earth Stood Still
Yes Man!
Bride Wars
Pink Panther 2


I will be adding more to this list shortly.

We have also seen a lot of movies on DVD that neither of us have seen before, or that we have only seen once or twice. These are as follows:


Knocked Up
Doom
The Forbidden Kingdom
Street Fighter
Step Brothers



I will add more to this list as well. This is just a start.

1 comments:

Rica said...

i think we've seen a lot more. i just can't remember beebee. i will tell if i remember some movies we've watch. love you :)

Post a Comment